Impressions Pediatric Therapy has put preventative measures in place due to the spread of COVID-19. However, given the nature of our evaluation and treatment methods, you may increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By consenting to treatment today and in any future sessions, you voluntarily assume all risks and agree that you will not hold Impressions Pediatric Therapy, any of its employees, or partners liable for any resulting illness or injury.
To help limit the chance of exposure, we ask that you agree to the following:
- That in the past 14 days you or anyone in your household have not had a fever, cough, breathing problems, sudden loss of taste or smell, sore throat, sneezing, or muscle aches.
- That in the past 14 days you or anyone in your household have not traveled abroad, been on a cruise ship, or traveled within the US to an area affected by COVID-19.
- That you have not been in contact with anyone that has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- In addition, our waiting room will have limited seating until further notice. Therefore, to be seen, we ask that:
- You wear a face/nose mask at all times while you are anywhere inside of the clinic.
- You wait in the waiting room, hallway, or your car after dropping off your child for services.
- Only 1 person will be allowed in the treatment room (if the client is a minor, 1 parent or legal guardian that is not considered to be in high-risk population can also be in the room)
- Please wash your hands before entering the treatment room (we have bathrooms in the hallway and a sink in our kitchen).
We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. We want you to know the health and safety of our patients and staff members are paramount.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please call our office.
Impressions Pediatric Therapy